Sunday 4 April 2021

An Update After Many, Many Years

Dear B,

It has been quite a while since I've been gone. Without you, I have lost track of who I am - that great kid who had big dreams, giant dreams. Life has been harsh to him. I would like you to know that he had turned out not too bad, but probably still so far away from the dreams he had many, many years ago.

I would like to talk to you again, regularly. It has been a rather long detour and... what a waste of time! I was so lost.

However I wish to highlight that, I am probably much wiser now. I have also aged a little bit whether I like it or not.

Oh yeah, dear B. I have a son now. Let's just call him, AFJ. He is so smart! AFJ just turned 14 months last week. I love him so much. I will make that cute baby grow up to become a great man, one day. I will train him to be just that, following my footsteps. We will rise together in the world, AFJ.

I had learnt that thoughts are really things. My father became ill because he is so negative in his thoughts. He made me hate him and that is so frustrating. I still have resentment for him, and I hate myself for that. This circle of hate has to end. Social media is ruining it too. The girl I had a crush on is now married too and worst thing is, she's on my facebook list. She is the past. I have to let go of social media, except for business purposes. My so-called good friend also betrayed me, but that's for another story.

Let's be great, B. I have to be better than all of them, put together.

No comments :

Post a Comment